Thursday, October 2, 2008

frogs are kind of like puppies...

there are two frogs that live in my shower. shower #3. i've named them puppy and perrito. but today there were not two but THREE frogs in my shower! we had some fun sexy shower time together (they like to watch me while i shower, i like to watch them watch me when i shower.. so it works out.) who knew frogs were such peeping toms?

anyways.. i have had a rough couple of weeks here in santa rosa national park. the rainy season is in full force. i have even had thoughts of quitting.. but then i thought about the frogs. and i CANNOT afford to leave those little puppies behind.

puppy.


perrito.


puppy taking a bath!


perrito, tamara, and i bwushing our teeths.

3 comments:

bfatkin said...

Awww...I think Perrito is especially puppy-like! Your new pets are cute.

Love,
Mom

bfatkin said...

Some frogs are called "peepers."

suzie said...

spring peepers at that!